4WD 12V Power Distribution DIN/Merit 2 x USB Volt Meter Panel plus 6M Anderson
Mean Mother 12V Power Distribution Box with 6M Anderson Power Connector
Mean Mother 12V Power Distribution Box
Product No: MMBD01
A neat little unit for the rear of your 4WD or Camper.
- 2 x 50A Anderson style plugs (1-in, 1-out)
- 2 x DC12V/120W/10A Accessory sockets with spring cover an auto-reset circuit breaker
- 2 x DC12V/120W/10A DIN/Merit sockets with spring cover an auto-reset circuit breaker
- 2 x DC5V USB Sockets (2.4A each) with covers and overload protection
- LCD Screen alternates between Volts and Amps of the input battery
- 4 x surface mounting holes (screws not included)
- Overall Dimensions: 200mm wide x 120mm x 53mm high
The DC12V Power Distribution Box allows you to re-distribute the power generated by your vehicle battery and power multiple devices, without relying on mains power.
Connecting with an Anderson style plug, the unit offers DC12V Aux, DIN/Merit, and USB device connectivity, as well as a 50A Anderson style output to cover most devices including fridges, lighting, fans, air compressors, and smart devices.
An Anderson style plug is required to power the MM 12V Power Distribution Box. If one is not already installed, we recommend that installation only be carried out by a licenced auto electrician to avoid injury.
We recommend using a dual battery system to avoid draining the primary power source.
DO NOT use in situations where the unit will be exposed to water/rain.
Duralec 12V Power Connector
The easy way to get power to the rear of your Tow Vehicle.
6 Metre 8mm high current Battery Cable with 50Amp Inline Fuse. Battery Connection one end and a 50Amp Anderson Plug on the other end.
- 8 B&S Cable for high power devices such as fridges, etc
- 50 Amp Anderson Plug connector and Heavy Duty Inline Fuse
- Australian Made
What's in the Box?
- 1x Mean Mother 12V Power Distribution Box
- 1x Duralec 12V 6M Power Connector