Mean Mother Dual Battery Monitor Gauge with Amp Shunt 4WD Winch Manual Override
Mean Mother Dual Battery Monitor
The Dual Battery Monitor is designed to monitor battery voltages and amp flow of individual batteries within a dual battery system. The easy to read backlit LCD screen displays charging or discharging status and voltage levels for both the starter and auxiliary batteries. The Dual Battery Monitor also features a warning tone for high and low voltage, as well as a link button for a manual override when paired with a Mean Mother Dual Battery Isolator (sold separately).
- Dual battery inputs.
- Easy to read backlit LCD screen.
- Both battery status' displayed on the screen.
- Warning tone for high and low voltage.
- Link button for manual override when using with a Mean Mother dual battery isolator.
- Amp shunt included.
- Displays charging or discharging of battery
- 52mm Mounting hole.
What's in the Box?
- 1x Dual Battery Monitor