SAAS 2in1 Diesel Turbo Boost and Exhaust Temp Gauge 52mm EGT Pyro Set Warning
SAAS 2 in 1 Diesel Turbo Boost and Exhaust Temp 52mm Gauge
Introducing the latest of Australian designed dual reading analogue/digital Trax series gauges. Packed with features and unsurpassed quality built components for the most demanding conditions, Trax gauges are equally At Home in Outback Tracks And Urban Environments.
- User pre-set audible and visual warnings on both readouts with the ability to select off or on.
- Opening and closing ceremony with auto calibration.
- Selectable 7 colours back-lit with nighttime dimming function.
- Advanced stepper motor technology. Super fast needle response and silent movement.
- Oem style hi-quality plug-in electronic senders with weatherproof connectors.
- Saas link system cable included. Power up one gauge and use included link cable to power up multiple gauges.
- 52mm body and u bracket included.
- High-quality OEM style electronic plug-in sensors with weatherproof connectors. (2m long) Electronic Boost Sender and Exhaust Temperature Probe included
- Faster installation times and minimal wiring thanks to the new saas link system, power up one gauge and use the included link cable to power up multiple gauges.
- Analogue Face Diesel Boost Gauge from 0 - 30psi.
- Digital Face Exhaust Gauge from 0 - 900c with Bright White Display.
- Selectable 7 Colour LED Back-light with Night Time Dimming Function. (hardwire)
- Boost Warning: Needle and Back-light Will Flash and Gauge Will Beep When a Preset Level is Passed. (Adjustable)
- Exhaust Temp Warning: Digital Display and Back-light Will Flash and Gauge Will Beep When a Preset Level is Passed. (Adjustable)
- Selectable Gauge Warning Tone. (on-off)
What's in the Box?
- 2 in 1 Diesel Turbo Boost and Exhaust Temp 52mm Gauge
Good productBy: Bryan on 7 October 2021Very happy with product and with service after requesting a lead, missing from product when received, was forwarded promptly.
SAAS Boost/EGT GaugeBy: Daniel Knight on 2 December 2020This gauge does everything it’s supposed to, is easy to install and is great value. However, the light in it is way too bright for nighttime driving.
Great productBy: Callum on 13 July 2020I installed this gauge 2 weeks ago and so far love it! It’s good quality and easy to set up if you know what you’re doing. Only thing is it doesn’t come with a bung to weld onto your exhaust but a quick run down to the local plumbing store soon sorted me out and I was in my way