Provent Oil Separator Catch Can for Nissan Patrol GU Y61 3.0 ZD30 DDTi 2006-2017
MANN + Hummel Provent 200 Oil Separator
Nissan Patrol GU Y61 3.0 ZD30 DDTi 2006-2017
Locates Passenger Side Rear (RHD only)
Made in Germany
The ProVent 200 is a compact crankcase ventilation system for any diesel engine up to 250 kW and is characterized by the following advantages:
- Up to 200 l/min blow-by gas
- Very compact design
- Equipped as standard with high-efficiency medium
- Integrated pressure regulation for crankcase
- Suitable for use as an open or closed CCV
Direction Plus ProVent benefits:
- Prevent oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevent oil build up in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
- Save you money
* only in installations where the oil is returned to the sump
Kit Inclusion - see photo's
Protection against costly repairs and poor performance
Direction plus, ProVent oil separator kits protect your modern diesel engine by sustainably reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
The problem is compounded with modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the oil collects the exhaust particles. The combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance or failure.
By not fitting a Direction Plus ProVent system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance. The images below are typical examples of the build-up in engines not fitted with a Direction Plus ProVent system.
Direction Plus ProVent systems, are specifically designed for its ability to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase. The Direction Plus ProVent system also provides the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
For the ultimate defence against oil and soot contamination, investing in a Direction Plus ProVent oil separator kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Servicing: The ProVent 200 element will need replacing after between 30-40,000 km or when oil starts to seep from the top cap & the ProVent body.