Provent Diesel Fuel Manager and Oil Catch Can Ford Ranger PX 2.2 3.2 2011-2020
Diesel Fuel Manager and Oil Separator Catch Can
Ford Ranger PX I & II 2011-Current
Genuine Direction Plus Fuel Manager and Provent Mounting Kit
This Kit comes with everything you need to install the Directions Plus Fuel Manager pre-filter and the Provent Oil separator system
Kit Includes Fuel Manager Housing with Filter and Bowl, Mann & Hammel Provent Oil Breather, Stainless Steel Bracket, Hose & Fittings.
Ford Ranger - 2.2L T/Diesel - 2012 to 2015 - PX
Ford Ranger - 3.2L T/Diesel - 2012 to 2015 - PX
Ford Ranger - 2.2L T/Diesel - 2016 Onward - PXII
Ford Ranger - 3.2L T/Diesel - 2016 Onward PXII
Fuel Manager 30 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter
- Dirty fuel is becoming an increasingly widespread problem with common rail diesel engines.
- Any moisture or contaminants allowed to pass through into the fuel system can potentially damage injectors, pumps and other expensive components, and with injectors costing thousands of dollars per set to replace, the price of repairing this damage can quickly become expensive.
- The Fuel Manager basic assembly consists of a cast aluminium header with two inlet and two outlet female threaded ports for fuel line connections. The flexible design has an inlet port on each side, and an outlet port on each side, allow for easy mounting and pipe flow. Unused ports are plugged with the caps provided.
- Attached to the header is the element, which contains the media to remove water & other contaminants.
- Check the filters for water regularly, and drain as required.
- Water will collect at the bottom of the bowl, and appears a different colour from the fuel.
- Drain water by opening the self-venting drain valve and allowing all water to escape. The see-through bowl is re-usable.
- Change the element canister when necessary.
Provent 150 Oil Separator:
Made in Germany by MANN + Hummel
The ProVent 200 is a compact crankcase ventilation system for any diesel engine up to 250 kW and is characterised by the following advantages:
- Up to 200 l/min blow-by gas
- Very compact design
- Equipped as standard with high-efficiency medium
- Integrated pressure regulation for crankcase
- Suitable for use as an open or closed CCV
Protection against costly repairs and poor performance
Direction plus, ProVent oil separator kits protect your modern diesel engine by sustainably reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
The problem is compounded with modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the oil collects the exhaust particles. The combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance or failure.
By not fitting a Direction Plus ProVent system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance. The images below are typical examples of the build-up in engines not fitted with a Direction Plus ProVent system.
Direction Plus ProVent systems, are specifically designed for its ability to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase. The Direction Plus ProVent system also provides the option of returning the oil back to the sump.
For the ultimate defence against oil and soot contamination, investing in a Direction Plus ProVent oil separator kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The ProVent 200 element will need replacing after between 30-40,000 km or when oil starts to seep from the top cap & the ProVent body.
Fuel Manager 30 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter:
- The Fuel Manager consists of a 30-micron diesel pre-fuel filter designed to eliminate expensive engine damage by reducing fuel contaminants that could potentially cause blockages if allowed to pass through to the original 2-4 micron filter found in most common rail diesel engines.
- The System Saver allows the bulk of the contaminant to be removed from the fuel before it reaches your final filter. In addition to this 99.99% of all water in the fuel is removed and dropped into the clear bowl.
- The Fuel Manager is easily fitted to any common rail engine as a primary filter to clean dirty fuel before it reaches the system components, and acts as an agglomerator, causing moisture to form droplets of water and collect into a Perspex drain bowl before it has the opportunity to become hazardous.
- The Perspex bowl allows the filter to function effectively while avoiding damage that can occur in glass by elements such as frost and stones.
Full range of spare parts is available for the Fuel Manager.
Provent 200 Oil Separator:
- Prevent oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevent oil build up in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
- Save you money
What's in the Box?
- Fuel Manager 30 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter
- Provent 200 Oil Separator