ADCO 14-16 ft Camper Trailer Cover
suits Jayco Flamingo, Penguin and Swan
plus other brands/models between 4.28 and 4.89M long
USA's Number 1 Selling RV Cover - 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
2015 saw the introduction of a new era in RV protection in Australia and New Zealand, thanks to the American RV cover giant - ADCO - making their Designer Series covers available
Backed by a huge 3yr warranty, the ADCO Designer Series is available to suit Camper Trailers, Caravans, Pop Tops and Motorhomes.
They're designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making it the most durable cover on the market!
It features superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays.
- Top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek fabric which beads water on contact
- Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won't scratch your van's paintwork
- A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the front and rear
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing.
- Features ADCO's 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Suits Camper Trailers between 4.28m - 4.89m Long
- 2.185m Width
- 1.372mm Height
Why Dupont Tyvek?
- Effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun's damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Keeps your recreational vehicle cooler during warm weather by reflecting sunlight.
- Provides superior water resistance, while allowing moisture to escape.
- Resists acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your RV clean.
- Holds out more than 98% of dirt and dust particles that can scratch and damage your RV's surface.