MEAN MOTHER 4500Kg RATED TOW HOOK CHROME 4WD Offroad Recovery Winch Strap Point
Mean Mother Chrome Tow Hook 4500Kg
Most 4WD vehicles are equipped with rated recovery points which are usually detailed in the owners manual.
Each tow hook is supplied with hardware to complete installation however some may require additional fittings. For added safety the tow hook has a spring steel retaining clip, to prevent straps from falling off during recovery.
- Made from 1045C hardened carbon steel.
- Working load limit (WLL) 4500kg/10,000lb.
- Safety latch and hardware included.
- Max capacity: 4500kg
CAUTION: A tow ball or vehicle tie-down point is not designed as a recovery point. These points DO NOT have sufficient load ratings to handle the loads exerted during a recovery. Failure to attach recovery straps to a correctly rated recovery point may result in a failure and the strap, tow ball or other item used in the recovery may become a missile and could result in serious injury or death.
For your Safety use a Rated Tow Hook like these for Recovery purposes.
- Hardened Steel with Load Rating 4500kg (10,000lb)
- Spring Steel Retaining Clip, to prevent straps from falling off during a recovery.
- These are a universal point which may be adapted to suit your vehicle
- Bolts included for fitting
- Bolt spacing 37mm
- Bolt diameter 12mm
- Available in Black, Mean Mother Yellow, and Chrome
What's in the Box?
- 1x Chrome Tow Hook 4500Kg